“The atrocities in any autocratic country are dictated by the rule of law,” Barrack said. “So for us to dictate what we think is the moral code there, when we have a young man and a regime that’s trying to push themselves into 2030, I think is a mistake,” he said in an apparent reference to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the kingdom’s 33-year-old de facto ruler.
- HSBC reports net profit at $12.6 billion in 2018 – Moneycontrol.com
- Pregnant Meghan Markle Makes Surprise Trip to NYC For Her Baby Shower – Entertainment Tonight
- College lacrosse player sidelined because no helmet fits his head – Fox News
- U.S. Weighs Opening Liaison Office in North Korea – The Wall Street Journal
- Android Q's revamped gestures might ditch the back button – Engadget