“The atrocities in any autocratic country are dictated by the rule of law,” Barrack said. “So for us to dictate what we think is the moral code there, when we have a young man and a regime that’s trying to push themselves into 2030, I think is a mistake,” he said in an apparent reference to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the kingdom’s 33-year-old de facto ruler.
- Notre Dame’s Paris worshippers displaced for Easter Mass – Fox News
- Rebuild this temple – Washington Examiner
- Queen Elizabeth II celebrates her 93rd birthday on Easter Sunday – Fox News
- Frank Galarza: Once I Beat Adames, I’ll Deserve A Title Shot – BoxingScene.com
- Sri Lanka terror attacks strike chuches and hotels – CNN